Please be ready to begin at the scheduled time. If this is your first visit please be 20 minutes early to fill out intake forms and discuss the proper treatment that will best be suitable for your needs.
Also allow 15 minutes after your massage to get off table and possibly discuss an evaluate your treatment.
I accept cash, checks, money orders, & gift certificates from my office. I also bill automobile accident patients.
Payment is due at the time of service - does not apply to auto injury patients whom I will be billing inurance.
Services and rates are subject to change at any time.
Right of Refusal
I reserve the right to refuse sevice to anyone. This includes, not limited to, anyone who request services that are outside the scope of my outlined practice.
I will pactice this right if anyone arrives for a session under the influence of alcohol, recreational drugs & anyone who makes sexual gestures.
Anyone who makes sexual gesture on the table, the session will be stopped.
Under any of these circumsances,I reserve the right to charge for the full session time, whether or not services were rendered.
I recognize that both my clients and myself, are vulnerable to infections and therefore ask clients to cancel appointments when they are not feeling well.
If anyone has the following illnesses the massage session will be rescheduled:
Cancellation, Missed Appointments or Late Arrivals
- common cold or flu
- sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting or fever
- contagious skin lesions
- conjunctivitis, hepatitis A, head lice or other sudden illnesses
Cancellations, must be made 24hrs in advance of the scheduled appointment.
In the event of a emergency as much notice given as possible and calling prior to missing the appointment to avoid a no-show fee.
At the discretion of the therapist, allowences can be made for emergencies or illnesses.
Missed appointments, will be charge for a full session before services will continue, after 3 times services will be teminated.
Late arrivals, If you arrive late for an appointment, you will be treated for the remainder of you scheduled appointment and will be charge for the full session.
CODE OF ETHICS
This Code of Ethics is a summary statement of the standards by which massage therapists agree to conduct their practices and is a declaration of the general principles of acceptable, ethical, professional behavior. Massage therapists shall:
- Demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality massage therapy/bodywork to those who seek their professional service.
- Acknowledge the inherent worth and individuality of each person by not discriminating or behaving in any prejudicial manner with clients and/or colleagues.
- Demonstrate professional excellence through regular self-assessment of strengths, limitations, and effectiveness by continued education and training.
- Acknowledge the confidential nature of the professional relationship with clients and respect each client's right to privacy.
- Conduct all business and professional activities within their scope of practice, the law of the land, and project a professional image.
- Refrain from engaging in any sexual conduct or sexual activities involving their clients.
- Accept responsibility to do no harm to the physical, mental and emotional well-being of self, clients, and associates.